Nearly there with the exterior. It’s been a long, unexpected journey, moreso than that time I fell asleep on the Northern Line and ended up in Morden.
Swipe once to see our temporary fix, and twice to relive the 80’s horror from three years ago. Details below:
• Pebbledash removed and brickwork restored by Chris @artisan_brick_restoration • Path tiles by @londonmosaic and tiled by a guy in Catford whose name I forgot.
• Sandstone step made and fitted by Paul.
• White pebbles are from Stone Warehouse and for us, came with free added vitriol from a neighbour.
• Door is oak and was made bespoke by a carpenter who’s since fallen into administration. Don’t ask me who fitted it - he damaged our wall.
• Brassware is from Etsy
• Security guard was from @catsprotection, no longer in stock.